Winner in the Digital Lifestyle category, the short-distance connected hitch-hiking app will receive a year’s customised support.
OuiHop’ is an application that connects drivers with pedestrians for short-distance journeys, with no timetables or cost-sharing, all over France.
To speed up development, the startup has taken part in many programmes, including the Start’up Innovation SFR, which announced the winners on 15 June at the Digital Festival Web2Day presently held in Nantes. This programme is aimed at start-ups in the market acceleration phase for an innovative product or service directly linked to new digital uses.
“We are very proud to be chosen to take part in the 2016 promotion of the Start’up SFR Innovation programme” announces Franck Rougeau, co-founder of OuiHop’ adding “This reward, along with the support we will receive in the next year, will enable us to grow faster in France, enlarging our partner network and to plan the development of the service worldwide”.
Winner of the programme in the Digital Lifestyle category with 7 other startups, OuiHop’ will receive customised support for a year, including the following benefits:
- Mentoring on demand with access to a network of professional experts
- Co-development in win-win business synergies with SFT, its major account customer and its suppliers
- Development of resources
- Grants of up to 30,000 euros to help recruit a strategic resource.
- Provision of technical resources and price benefits
- Personal, on-demand coaching (raising funds, marketing, etc.)
- Increasing visibility
- Development spaces on SFR web platforms (sfr.com, sfr.fr, l’Atelier SFR.)
- Participation in promotional events
- Dedicated internal and external communications
Competitions and partnerships: further OuiHop’ news
- Finalist in the BMW tech date programme
- Official transport partner for the Drim’in Saclay operation (from 14 to 16 June)
- For the Futur festival in Seine on 14 June, chosen for the study day on the way digital will facilitate and smooth City travel – Smart Mobilité 2016 #Hackonslesbouchons!
- 5 July: participation in a round table at the Paris-Saclay Connexion 2016 event